Friday, July 17, 2009

Why or Why did I get a BLOG????

I NEVER know what to say. Then, when I finally think of something to say I don't think it's that great and I delete it. I also feel like it has to be grammatically correct and 'A+' worthy. I'm not good in that department so I usually delete it. Silly OCD and the need for my writing to be perfect. Grrrr

My previous post ideas:
*One post talked about how sad I was that my computer won't download anything. Now I can't post an adorable video of Tiffany. Which was what my post for the day was going to be.
*I mentioned in another post I started about how it sucks to be getting sick when I'm going on a backpacking trip this week.
*I even started something complaining about how my foot is still sore a week after I injured it. Another reason to worry about the upcoming trip. I've decided that I'll just tough it out and then see a doctor after the trip.

Now it's late and I don't want to do the dishes...Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about your grammar. I promise not to judge you.

    ReplyDelete